1. We aim to deliver all orders within the timelines mentioned on each product page. However, there may be delays in some cases. We will keep you updated in case of delays.
2. We ensure all products are packed with mail-order packaging standards.
3. We choose carrier companies depending on the size and weight of the Order.
4. Generally, we offer Parcel service for smaller products & giftware including accessories. Tracking details will be provided as soon as the Order dispatches.
5. We provide 1 man assisted delivery for smaller furniture items, Our delivery team will contact you prior to the delivery to arrange a suitable date.
6. We provide 2 man delivery for larger furniture items, Our delivery team will contact you prior to the delivery to arrange a suitable date.
7. We also offer Kerb Side delivery if required, however, it depends on feasibility.
8. Signed proof of delivery for easy record keeping using the state-of-the-art smart handset. However, this is not applicable to smaller products.
9. If you provided a mobile phone number, a text message will be sent to you to confirm the delivery date. In addition, the crew will phone when they are en route.
10. We provide delivery services anywhere in mainland Great Britain and in some cases the rest of Europe. Unfortunately free delivery does not cover some areas of Ireland, Scotland including the islands or the Highlands/Islands of Scotland, postcode areas of (AB, IV, PA, PH, FK, KY, DD, HS, KA KW, and for certain products EH). In case of free delivery does not include your postcode area we will email you after the order is placed to inform you of the relevant delivery charge.
11. We do not deliver to Europe but if you are interested in any of our products and you need them to deliver outside the UK, just send us an email and we will work out a shipping cost for you, just get in touch.
12. If there is any change in delivery address once the goods have been dispatched, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
13. You must tell us about any special delivery requirements/conditions when you place your order by calling or emailing us.
14. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
15. We recommend you to check the goods on delivery – any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or to us within 24 hours.
16. We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify while placing order. Someone should be home to accept the delivery of your order.
17. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
Thank you for purchasing our products at thedefine.co.uk operated by Ishaana.
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website.
We take great pride in the quality and making of our products.
Our Team is heedful of design, materials, safety, and construction, and
we hope that you are happy with your purchases.
However, if you have any problems with a purchase, the following policies apply:
If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days from the date of item delivery.
1. In case of a change of mind, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
or call us on 07880 436136 / 01908 412647 as soon as possible.
You do not need to give any reason for cancellation.
However, a brief explanation will help us to keep track of our returns and to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
The purchaser is responsible for arranging the return shipping and all associated fees in this case.
If you are shipping an item over £30, we encourage using a shipping service that provides tracking or purchasing shipping insurance to ensure we receive your returned item.
2. In the unfortunate experience of damage in transit, please report within 24 hours of delivery - outside of this period damages will be deemed to have happened after the delivery event.
We encourage our customers to check items in the presence of the delivery driver before you sign for the delivery. Send items back with the driver if in the rare event you are unsatisfied because of damage.
3. For missing and broken parts, please contact us with the item/part number as soon as possible, so that we can arrange the delivery of missing/damaged/faulty parts.
4. We recommend you to properly examine the goods for 14 days.
Please note that you have a statutory duty to take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit and that we receive the goods.
If reasonable care is not exercised, we may make a claim against you for not exercising this statutory duty.
5. Once you have received your approval and your #RMA code, your item must be received into our warehouse within 30 days of your initial delivery.
Items must be in their original packaging and a re-saleable condition.
6. If you fail to provide reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
7. After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund.
We will refund all monies paid to us by you within 10 days, less any costs due under this contract, couriers return costs will be deducted from the final refund amount.
The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase.
For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.